After breakfast and relaxing transfer to Golden temple (also known as the Harmandir Sahib) & Jallianwala bagh Jallianwala Bagh which is a historic garden
After that transfer back to hotel for lunch.
After breakfast check out from hotel.
Transfer from hotel and transfer to Kartarpur sahib corridor
After visit Transfer back to hotel for Lunch
Evening drop at Amritsar airport
ABOVE COST IS FOR MINUMUM 20 PAX TRAVELLING TOGETHER BASED ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
01 night stay in Ramada by Wyndham Amritsar or similar
02 breakfast, 02 Lunch and 01 Dinner
Deluxe coach for tours and transfers
Visit to Golden Temple
Kartarpur Sahib Corridor
Driver allowance, Tips
Parking and all taxes
Any items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses etc.
Any tips or gratuities
Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
1 Night / 2 Days / Amritsar , India