Arrive at Chennai Airport and drive to Pondicherry. Continue the drive to Pondicherry the city is referred to by names such as 'India's Little France' and 'The French Riviera of the East '. This territory was under French rule for around 280 years. It still retains its French Read More
After breakfast, Visit the Shri Aurobindo Ashram. This world-renowned ashram was founded in the year 1926, by Shri Aurobindo, a revolutionary turned Yogi from Bengal along with The Mother (Mira Alfassa), a French painter and sculptor. The ashram attracts people from all over the world. Later, vis Read More
After breakfast, proceed to a must-visit attraction of Pondicherry – Auroville. Auroville is an experimental community in southern India. It was founded in 1968 by the spiritual leader Mirra Alfassa as a town where people from all over the world could live in harmony. Its focal point is the Mat Read More
After breakfast proceeds for sightseeing of Mahabalipuram. Visit the Panch Rathas or Five Ratha temples…. of the nine monolithic rock-cut temples found in Mahabalipuram, the most important are these, dedicated to the five Pandava brothers from the epic Mahabharata. The Dharmaraja Ratha is named Read More
Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary.
Meals as per hotel plan.
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis. Note: Air-Conditioner in vehicles may not be operated in Hilly areas.
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
GST if not mentioned in the rates.
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
5 Nights / 6 Days / Pondicherry , India