Meet and Greet on arrival at Bagdogra International Airport and transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 Ft.). On arrival check-in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Dinner at hotel Overnight stay at Viceroy (Executive) / Sterling Darjeeling / Sumi Yashshree Suites & Spa (Premium) / Similar in Read More
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) and then back to hotel. After breakfast around at 8.30 AM, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday close Read More
Early morning after breakfast, check out hotel and transfer to Kalimpong (4,091 Ft. / 55 Kms. / 2½ Hrs.). On arrival check-in to your hotel. In afternoon enjoy half day tour of Kalimpong visiting Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Golf Course, Durpin Dara Hills and Pine View Nursery (Sunday closed). Lat Read More
After breakfast, check-out hotel and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 Ft. / 78 Kms. / 3 Hrs.).
On arrival, check-in to your hotel & relax.
After that half day Gangtok city tour visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre (Closed on Sunday and 1st and 3rd Saturday of Read More
After breakfast, start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft. / 37 Kms. / 02 Hrs. from Gangtok) and further drive to Baba Mandir (13,200 ft. / 16 Kms. / 01 Hrs. from Tsomgo Lake).
Evening back to Gangtok hotel for dinner & overnight stay at hotel Fern Denzong (Winter Green Room) / Read More
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and take the departure transfers to Bagdogra International Airport for your onward journey.
Above rates are valid for minimum 2 pax on twin sharing based on per person
Accommodation for the number of nights as per the itinerary and as per the hotels given above or similar on twin/double share basis
Meals as specified in the itinerary above
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary above
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
Any items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses etc.
Any tips or gratuities
Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
5 Nights / 6 Days / Darjeeling , India