Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Chennai Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for sight-seeing of Tirupati, Proceed to the temple for darshan of Lord Balaji at the ancient Tirupati shrine, later check into the hotel. Overnight stay at Tirupati.
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Mahabalipuram via Vellore (Golden Temple) Sightseeing. Reach & Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Mahabalipuram is globally renowned for the Shore Temples. Visit Mahabalipuram Beach, Shore Temple, Arjuna Read More
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Pondicherry via Kanchipuram sightseeing. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for the sightseeing, visit Auroville, Villiayanur, Art Gallery Shree Aurobindo Ashram. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Thanjavur/Tanjore which is like Rome in Europe or Egypt in Africa. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Visit Brihadeshwara temple, Royal museum, Art Gallery. Overnight stay at Tanjore.
After breakfast proceed to Madurai and transfer to hotel. The ancient city of Madurai, some 2600 years old is laid out in the banks of river Vaigai as a lotus flower with the Meenakshi temple in the centre. Afternoon city tour visiting - Meenakshi temple, King Tirumala's Palace, Great tank, K Read More
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Rameshwaram on the way visit Pamban Bridge, then Check into the hotel. Visit Hanuman Temple, Navpanigriham, Jyortirling darshan at Ramanathaswamy Temple, Later proceed to Dhanushkodi.. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Kanyakumari. Reach & check-in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Kanyakumari - Located at the southern tip of peninsular India, it offers a unique experience of sunrise & sunset. Visit rock memorial dedicated to Swa Read More
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to enroute Sightseen, Kovalam - breathtakingly beautiful - a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Kovalam offers an excellent diversity with Kovalam beach to suit all desires and occasions. Visit li Read More
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed to Trivandrum for city tour covering Napier Museum, Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple and Zoo. Afternoon leisure at Kovalam. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Morning have breakfast at resort / Hotel and later check out from Hotel and Transfer to nearest Airport / Railway Station for departure. Back to home with sweet memories of your tour.
ABOVE COST IS FOR MINIMUM 02 PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TOGETHER BASED ON TWIN/ DOUBLE SHARING BASIS
Accommodation for the number of nights as per the itinerary and as per the hotels given above or similar on twin/double share basis
Meals as specified in the itinerary above
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary above
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
GST if not mentioned in the rates
Any items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses etc.
Any tips or gratuities
Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
11 Nights / 12 Days / Kovalam , India