Meet our representative upon arrival in Leh and proceed to your hotel.
Leh is dotted with stupas and crumbling mud-brick houses, the Old Town is dominated by a dagger of steep rocky ridge topped by an imposing Tibetan-style palace and fort. Beneath, the bustling bazaar area is draped in Read More
After breakfast, we drive to visit Hemis Monastery situated 45 kilometres west of Leh; Hemis is the largest and the wealthiest monastery in Ladakh. From Hemis, you are driven back taking the same route to visit Thiksey Monastery, located on a hillock with formidable views of the Indus valley. Thi Read More
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast and drive over Khardungla - the World's highest motorable road at 18832 feet above sea level. At Khardungla pass the snow-capped peaks and the mountain views are amazing. The road then passes through a bridge laid on Glacier which finds its way in Guin Read More
After an early breakfast, we check out from Camp or hotel and drive towards Hunder where you have the opportunity to ride on a bacteria camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snowcapped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand Read More
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of the lake and later we drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs en route
visiting Hemis Monastery & 3 Idiots Rancho School. Drive further to Leh and check-in at our hotel for Overnight
After breakfast, you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall Of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib at an altitude of 3600 Mtrs about 22 km Read More
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Leh airport for a return flight.
6 Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary.
Meals as per hotel plan.
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
Oxygen cylinder for Nubra valley and Pangong Lake
Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by non a/c
private tourist vehicle using Toyota Innova /Mahindra
GST if not mentioned in the rates.
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
Oxygen Cylinder cost in Leh that is INR.1000/- per day if
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
6 Nights / 7 Days / Leh , India