On arrival at Kushok Bakula airport in Leh (situated at a height of 3,500 meters), you will be transferred to your hotel. Leh Flight is considered one of the most sensational flights in the world. During the day, acclimatize yourself with the weather and high pressure of Ladakh.Evening visit to S Read More
After breakfast at the hotel get ready for an amazing excursion to the picturesque Sham Valley. The excitement of the day will begin with a visit to Hall of fame (A Museum built by Indian Army) visit Gurdwara Pathar Sahib which was built in 1517 in the memory of Guru Nanak. The next is visit to t Read More
After delicious breakfast at the hotel drive to Nubra Valley (125 kms) via Khardungla Pass which is situated at a height of 18360 ft and is considered as the highest motorable pass of the world. Once you arrive at Khalsar drive on the left towards Diskit & Hunder Village. Check in at your camp/Ho Read More
After delicious breakfast at your camp drive to Pangong Lake via Shyok. This direct route from Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso has now become more popular in past few years. Drive from Nubra to Pangong via Agham - Shyok drive through Durbuk and Tangtse village situated in the Changthang region of Lad Read More
During early morning, you can enjoy a photo - session around the lake. Post breakfast drive back to Leh through Changla Pass. On the way visit Shey Palace and its Museum, Thiksey Monastery and 3 Idiot’s School. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Waking up early in the morning, enjoy delicious breakfast and get to say bye to the enchanting environs of Ladakh. Pack your bags and weave all the pleasant memories of your amazing Ladakh tour, as you will be dropped at the Leh Airport for your onward journey
ABOVE COST IS BASED ON MINIMUM 10 PASSENGERS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
THE GIVEN COST IS PER PERSON BASED ON TWIN/DBL SHARING BASIS
Economy class return airfare as per flights above or similar
Meal Plan : MAP (Bed+ Breakfast + Dinner)
06 Nights stay on twin/double sharing room for at the hotels/Camps/Resorts mentioned above or similar
Sightseeing Tours/Excursions/Transfers/ by Non AC SUV/Tempo
06 Breakfasts and 06 Dinners included at all places of stay
Meeting and Assistance at Leh airport by our Rep/Driver
Inner Line Permits for Restricted areas
Wild Life Fees & Ladakh Environmental Fees
Toll Taxes, Parking Charges are included
International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance
Alcoholic/Aerated beverages, bottled water
Camera and Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
All personal expenses, optional tours, Tips and extra meals
English Speaking Guide Services INR. 1500/- Day
Oxygen Cylinder INR. 1500/- Per day
Rafting INR. 1500/- Per Person
Camel Safari INR. 300/- Per Person for 15 Mints, INR. 600/- Per Person for 30 Mints
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
5 Nights / 6 Days / Leh , India