Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi-2695 mts).
On the way visit Valara, Cheeyapparawaterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afte Read More
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam, Echo Point, Kundalay Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Also you can do some shopping.
Then transfer back to hotel for dinner & Overnight stay at Tea Village/Gokulam or simi Read More
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out resort and drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar.
On arrival check in Hotel and relax for sometime.
Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Her Read More
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey/Kumarakom.
Check in at the resort. Later proceed to visit Alleppey backwaters. Take a cruise (Optional – Own Cost) through the rich and splendid backwater. Just relax at the boat. It will be a unique and exclusive exper Read More
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kovalam. .
On arrival at Kovalam check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort.
Relax at the resort/Spend the time at beach side.
Dinner and Overnight stay at Isola De Coco Koval Read More
After breakfast proceed for Trivandrum city tour. Visit Padmanaba swamy temple, Trivandrum museum, zoo and Veli tourist village etc.
Evening back to Kovalam for dinner and overnight stay at Isola De Coco Kovalam or similar.
Morning have breakfast at resort later check out Hotel and drive to Airport to board the flight
ABOVE COST IS FOR MINIMUM 2 PASSENGERS BASED ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
Accommodation for the number of nights as per the itinerary and as per the hotels given above or similar on twin/double share basis
Breakfast & Dinner at hotel
Welcome drink on arrival at all hotels
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary above
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
Economy class return airfare as per flights above or similar
Any items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses etc.
Any tips or gratuities
Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
6 Nights / 7 Days / Munnar , India