Meet our representative upon arrival in Kochi and drive to Munnar en route to visit Athirapally waterfalls.
Munnar - derived its name from the confluence of the three rivers around which the town grew. Today, it offers beautiful vistas, cardamom and spice plantations, aromatic oil facto Read More
After breakfast explore Eravikulam National Park, home to various elusive and endangered species. It is a great place to enjoy trekking and offers mind-blowing views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed towards the Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight into the history of tea pl Read More
After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel.
Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Periyar. Set high in the ranges of the Western Ghats in Kerala, is the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. Periyar wildlife sanctuary has a picturesque lake at th Read More
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Kumarakom - a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats, and canoes. The freshwater of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals, and waterw Read More
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort is conveniently located in the popular North Kumarakom area. The hotel offers a high standard of service and amenities to suit the individual needs of all travelers. Take advantage of the hotel's Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking, elevator, room service, laundry service. Designed for comfort, selected guestrooms offer television LCD/plasma screen, DVD/CD player, balcony/terrace, daily newspaper, air conditioning to ensure a restful night. Take a break from a long day and make use of steamroom, massage, spa, water sports (non-motorized), outdoor pool. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort.
This morning you can experience the Village life of Kumarakom
Aymanam Village Visit
Aymanam is a typical Kerala village (08 km away from Kumarakom). Arundhati Roy's Booker prize-winning novel “The God of Small Things” was set at Aymanam. Aymanam village is a gem h Read More
After breakfast, enjoy a city tour covering Mattancherry Palace- gifted to the king of Kochi, by the Portuguese in 1555, about 500-year-old Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets & later you will be transferred to Kochi airport for return flight back home.
5 Hotel Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary.
Meals as per hotel plan.
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle on sharing basis. Note: Air-Conditioner in vehicles may not be operated in Hilly areas.
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
GST if not mentioned in the rates.
All personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, etc.
Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks, and/or any factors beyond control.
Airfare if not mentioned in the itinerary.
Additional charges for Kumarakom village life
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
5 Nights / 6 Days / Munnar , India