Arrive at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to Hotel. After some rest visit the famous Cellular Jail (Entry closes @ 1545 hrs), Cellular Jail, also known as Kalapani is an old colonial prison situated in Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Constructed Read More
Departure by Private / Government Ferry (PB HL) from Port Blair – Havelock (Swaraj Dweep). The ferry takes 1.5-2.5 Hrs to reach Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) (Proceed inside the jetty with your own luggage as our staff is not allowed inside the jetty and once you enter the jetty proceed to the ferry Read More
Embark on the most memorable excursion to Elephant Beach or Light House by sharing boat (Elephant Beach was called so as it was an Elephant Training Camp run by the Forest Department in the 1990s. The same is not operational now and there are no Elephants at Elephant Beach). The journey time is 3 Read More
Check out and return from Havelock (Swaraj Dweep) to Neil (Shaheed Dweep) by Private / Government Ferry (HL NL) The ferry takes 1 hr to reach and once you reach the destination collect your luggage outside the ferry and proceed towards the exit of the terminal where our person will be waiting wit Read More
Wake up to the quaint and mesmerizing Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep) also called the Vegetable bowl of Andaman’s. Check Out and then proceed for the three beach visit covering Bharatpur (famous for Water Sports including Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Speed Boat Ride, e Read More
Check out from Port Blair Hotel as per check-out time after which we will take you straight to the Airport to board your departure flight. Depart with sweet memories of these stunning Islands. Do note that all hotels on Port Blair have an early morning check-out time and late checkout is provided Read More
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
5 Nights / 6 Days / Port Blair , India