On arrival at the Kannur International Airport/railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your warm welcome and afterwards to transfer you to Wayanad. Wayanad is a rural district in Kerala state, southwest India. In the east, the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a lush, forested Read More
After brekfast proceed through rainforest region of Wayanad. Wayanad is a district in the north-east of Kerala. It is set amid the knotted jungles and beautiful valleys and worth exploring for nature lovers. On reaching, check in at your pre-booked resort/hotel. The evening time is free to spend Read More
Morning after breakfast drive to Coorg, which is a famous tourist destination of Karnataka known for its stunning hill views and abundant natural beauty. On arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel Ministers Kourt Coorg
Morning after breakfast in the morning, we will proceed to visit the Golden temple nestled near Kushalnagar in the region of Coorg. It is one of the biggest Tibetan monasteries of India and allows visitors to learn in depth about Tibetan religion and culture. After exploring the astonishing templ Read More
Morning after breakfast leave for Bekal proceed for sightseeing like Bekal Fort Beach, Bekal Hole Aqua Park, Kappil Beach(6 km from Bekal Fort), Kanwatheertha Beach (3 km from Manjeswaram) - A large swimming pool like formation of the sea on the vast beach is the main attraction.etc. Overnight st Read More
After breakfast proceed for local sightseeing Chandragiri (4 kms from Kasaragod town), this town is known for the large 17th century Chandragiri fort, one of a chain of forts.It offers a breathtaking view of the river and the Arabian sea. It is a vantage point watch the sunset. Veliyaparamba (thi Read More
After breakfast checkout from Hotel and proceed to Kannur for departure
ABOVE COST IS FOR MINIMUM 02 PAX TRAVELLING TOGETHER BASED ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
Accommodation for the number of nights as per the itinerary and as per the hotels given above or similar on twin/double share basis
Meals as specified in the itinerary above
All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary above
Road taxes, parking fees, fuel charges, interstate taxes
Any items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls/fax, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fees at monuments, medical expenses etc.
Any tips or gratuities
Anything not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Entrance fees at all monuments and sightseeing spots
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Recommendations that you must carry with you while travelling :
* Passengers will need to get an RT-PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure from India. The test should be conducted from an ICMR approved lab and should have a QR code along with the name and passport details of the passenger.
* While departing from the destination country, another RT-PCR test will need to be done 72 hours before the return flight and it will be carried out by us at the hotel of stay of the passengers. The cost for the same will need to be borne by the passenger.
* If passengers are fully vaccinated, they must carry the Vaccination certificate along with them
* All our drivers and guides are fully vaccinated. All vehicles being used in tours are sanitized every day. The group sizes are usually small from 10-15 passengers only.
* In case any passenger is tested COVID positive at the destination country, then a 14 day quarantine period will have to be followed by the passenger at their own cost. in the country.
* In case the passenger is tested COVID positive before the departure from India, then the cancellation charges as per the cancellation policy given will be followed.
We are professionals who specialize in Travel for the last 30 years
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable :
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
6 Nights / 7 Days / Wayanad , India