TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- No change and no refund will be entertained in the package if the flight is delayed or cancelled due to any reason whatsoever
- Double or twin room is subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- The client should verify the time from the hotel as regards to meal timing & strictly adhere to it. Breakfast menu is fixed as per the hotel discretion.
- Hotels may charge a security deposit (which is mandatory to pay if asked) during check in for laundry/telephone/minibar and any other incidental charges.
- Scheduling & re- scheduling may be done on circumstances prevailing at the time of tour being operated in the best interest of the tour group / individual which will be at the discretion of the supplier providing the services at the destination
- In case of any increment in the taxes by the Government, on the services rendered, the same shall be effective on the package quoted.
- The Airfare is based on the fare structure existing at the time of booking. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price or change in Government regulations or ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- People travelling together in groups may have to pay different price because of the dynamic price control adopted by hotels and airlines which eventually affects the package cost.
- ILTC acts as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. ILTC will not be responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Airlines or local tour operators. ILTC is not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable.
- The Client must report to lobby at the time designated by the guide or tour manager for transfers and sightseeing. In case of delay the same will be missed and ILTC shall bear no responsibility for the same & no refund will be provided.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard
- Air tickets issued on special fares in packages and are NON REFUNDABLE and guest shall have to bear the cancellation charges if tickets are cancelled after issuance.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, force majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Any hike in confirmed hotel rates due to some unforeseen changes in hotel policies or government taxes and any hike in airfare or airport taxes/fuel surcharges will attract a surcharge to be paid by the passenger prior to the departure date.
- Once hotel booking is reconfirmed there will be no refund unless specified by us.
- Although the hotels are confirmed/suggested by us in most cases but still the client must check his/her/their confirmed hotel by himself/herself/themselves online so as to satisfy that the booked/suggested hotel meets his/her/their expectations. We cannot be held responsible for any lack of services and facilities by the hotel.
- In case of any flight cancellation before departure/ after departure, if the refund will be due as per the flight cancellation/booking policy advised to client beforehand, the receipt of the refund will be from the airlines & ILTC Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not have any liability of the same.
- Any kind of dispute is under jurisdiction of New Delhi.
- If a pilgrim is denied entry at the border/airport due to personal reasons related to passenger’s passport status or photo id status or if the authorities do not deem the passenger to be fit and bonafide to enter the country/state, "ILTC Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible for the same and there will be no refund for the remaining journey. If additional cost is incurred as a result of such an event, for e.g. making alternate travel arrangements for passenger, it will be the responsibility of the individual(s) concerned to take care of those expenses and ILTC will not bear any such expenses.
- ILTC Travels Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change / modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
You can deposit cheque/ DD / online transfer in our current account as below:
Payments to be made in the name of : ILTC Travels Private Limited
Account Name: ILTC Travels Private Limited
Bank Name: AXIS Bank Limited
Branch: Karkardooma, Delhi
Account Number: 911020063751869
IFSC Code : UTIB0000372
PAYMENT AND BOOKING TERMS:
- 30% of package amount to be paid as "Booking Amount"
- 60% of the package amount to be paid 45 days prior to the departure date
- Balance to be paid 30 days prior to the departure date
- Payment for flight tickets to be made in full in advance before ticket issuance
- A clear and coloured scan of your valid Photo ID - Adhaar Card/Voter ID/ Driving License is required
- PAN Card Copy of each passenger
- Airfare quoted at the time of proposal is subject to change at the time of booking/issuing tickets
- In case of cancellation, policies as mentioned in our "Cancellation Policy" will apply unless specified otherwise by us
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Cancellation or postponement charges as below (per person) will be applicable:
If you cancel or postpone your holiday
- 30 days or more before the date of departure : 15% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- 29 - 20 days before the date of departure : 50% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- 20 -0 days before the date of departure : 100% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- In case of no show - 100% of the total cost will be charged
- Service charges are non-refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package
- Travel Insurance Policy after issuance is non-refundable
- Air tickets issued on non-refundable fares will have no refund on cancellations but those issued on refundable fares will have cancellations charges as will be specified to you at the time of ticketing.
- Any cancellations of Ferries or rescheduling of ferries might affect the tour program and we might have to alter the arrangements to fit in the new schedule.
At all times the group strength should not decrease below 10%, else the rates will need to be revised.
COVID CANCELLATION POLICY :
LOCKDOWN /COVID SITUATION:
1. In case of lockdown, and non-operation of flights the amount will be kept with the airlines and hotels as credit shell for the passengers to be used within the next one year
2. If any passenger gets Covid positive before 15 days of the departure date of the trip, the amount will be kept with the airlines and hotels as credit shell for the passengers to be used within the next one year. The passenger must produce the Covid reports as will be asked for by the airlines and the hotels. The final decision will lie with the airlines and the hotels.
3. If in any circumstances a flight gets cancelled, the Client shall not hold “ILTC” responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the Client against us for refund or compensation. We will consider if the Client reschedules their travel date.
All refunds are processed in 30-45 days from the date the refund is initiated. Refunds, as and when received from Airlines / Hotels / Cruises shall be made to the clients
2021 © ILTC TRAVELS